Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Use mic on VirtualDJ Broadcast

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do I use the mic on VDJ Broadcast when I am airing online?

Inviato Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 10:09 pm
I tried clicking the mic button, but it only airs blank air.

Inviato Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 10:09 pm
Sound card and microphone support in Broadcaster is limited - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

To use a microphone, it must be built into the same sound card that you are using for your sound output, e.g: For headphone pre-listen and mic, you will need to use a 5.1 sound card built into your computer.

For more advanced and flexible sound configuration options, you will need to purchase VirtualDJ Basic http://www.virtualdj.com/products/basic.html or upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Profesisonal: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Inviato Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 8:00 am
Hi support is it possible to have headphone pre-listen on the 4mx for broadcast please. at the moment i am having to use an additional analogue mixer to hear my mic and music and headphone mix ..

using VDJ 7.0.4 pro full
4MX
external Numark M1 analogue mixer with output 1&2+ Mic on channel 1 and output 3&4 on channel 2 with the slider down and in cue mode.
Broadcasting is ok but recording my stream is poor quality.. Im hoping i can now do it all on my new 4MX and can i record and broadcast at the same time yet please..

Sorry thats multiple questions
R's

Marky P

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 5:00 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
It is not possible to stream and record your set at the same time.

You only can use other third party software for your broadcast or record.

djmarkyp wrote :
Hi support is it possible to have headphone pre-listen on the 4mx for broadcast please. at the moment i am having to use an additional analogue mixer to hear my mic and music and headphone mix ..

Why it should not work?
As far as i know has the 4MX a Mic & a headphone port!

The only thing is, you have to connect the master output with a linein on your 4MX or your computer.
Then you have to choose the Advaced Config and use additional the action "Record Loopback"

master - 4MX (ASIO) - Output 1&2
headphone - 4MX (ASIO) - Output 3&4
Record Loopback - Soundcard (Input) - Input 1&2

Inviato Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 6:34 am
thanks i did try that and have ended up up buying an external mixer i can hear the mic through and feeding it back through the mac and set the advance config as you said :-)

Inviato Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 12:06 pm
Hi, I have been broadcasting on Second Life for awhile and everything was fine.. until I got my new IMac. Now the Mic (I'm using a Logitec headset w/ mic) starts out fine but into the broadcast my voice gets warbly with an ringing echo. it sounds like feedback. What do I need to do? Do I need a different brand of headset, or is there a setting I can change? Can anyone suggest anything I can try? This entire headset thing with Mac is difficult. I have tried several brands but the volume of the voice has always been too low. Logitec was fine for my old Mac. Frustrated and confused. I appreciate any comments or help of any kind. Thanks. :)

Inviato Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 9:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)