Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Some MP4 Not Showing Up
I was djing and tried to pull up a particular mp4 file and it didnt show up in the search results. So, I went to windows explorer, navigated to location of the file, and found it. Right clicked, it opened and played fine. Basically, I verified the file was there and played.

THE PROBLEM IS:
If I recurse or navigate to it's location on VDJ, it doesnt show up. EVEN, If I go straight to the directory through virtual DJ where the file is located, all the files load in the search browser except for a few. WHAT CAN IT BE?

Inviato Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 11:53 pm
I have the same issue quite often. Sometime I can find the file if I select the karaoke and/or music fi;ter

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 1:10 am
I still need help... video is selected.

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 4:17 pm
I'm crippled because mp4s are missing from search... Somebody please chime in and help...

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 5:38 pm
Ok, well, thanks for nothing. lol

Inviato Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 10:33 pm
The club I DJ for ask me to start video mixing, I too cannot seem to find any of the MP4 loaded on my hard drive?????

Anyone find a solution for this????

Inviato Fri 29 May 15 @ 7:42 pm
Might have figured it out... in VDJ 8 go to Config / Browser / (Set Video To Yes) Mine was set to NO.

Inviato Fri 29 May 15 @ 7:51 pm
DJ Crash707 wrote :
Might have figured it out... in VDJ 8 go to Config / Browser / (Set Video To Yes) Mine was set to NO.

Thanks a lot!
I had the same issue (some MP4 files not showing in browser)

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 24 @ 5:58 pm