Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Latency Problems with 4 decks

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

msalpenPRO InfinityMember since 2010
When i have just two deck running it seems to be fine until i go to that 3 or 4 deck then i am hearing all sorts of distortion and its not like i have all 3 or 4 decks running, just two are running. i have tried adjusting latency and it works for a bit then it can go in and out on different parts of the song. i am still looking at some other options but thought i would put this out there to see if anyone else has come across this.

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 11 @ 10:05 am
I am having the same problem, did you find a solution ?

Inviato Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 6:40 am
I seriously doubt whether someone who posted two years ago is still checking the forum for a reply!

The chances of you having exactly the same setup as him are also remote.

Give us some more details to go on. Most importantly, what audio interface are you using?

Inviato Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 7:04 am
I have Win 7 32 Bit, DDJ-SX running VDJ 7.4 with what sounds like latency issues, moving through the different latency settings seems to alter my issue not fix it. Running Serato (sorry) works fine, but that other software has issues so i'd rather use VDJ. If i run in 2 deck or 4 the issue is the same......

Any genius's out there that can help?

Inviato Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 4:08 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 5:05 am
msalpenPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I was having this before with audio 8 and 2 pioneer 1000 and 800 mixer....I have since upgraded to ddj-sx and same issue just not as frequent. I have did all the tweak to the laptop which is a Asus G60 8gb ram 1 gb of video running windows 7. I guess me and you are the only ones with this problem. I have been just sticking too two decks, that seems to work fine at shows.

Inviato Fri 16 Aug 13 @ 5:48 pm
I have the same problem, also a fully optimized PC with no latency problems. When I reset the latency to auto it works fine again and later it starts again only when I am using the 4 decks. Works fine with two decks. Looks as if there is a sequence problem with the data througput. It is really a problem for me. Allso seems to happen when the 4th deck is automatically cued after playing (looks as if that is the moment things go wrong).
I run windows XP SP3 with the numark N4, so I use the audio of the Numark.

Inviato Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 12:50 pm
AlTairoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I am having the same issue.
Running VDJ and works fine when I am running 2 decks but goes crazy after a few mins when I load a song on the third and fourth deck!
What could this be? I tried adjusting my settings as per suggested link but no luck.

Can anyone help????

No point of having a four deck Midi controller when you can't use it - I would prefer to run virtual DJ but looks like I have to go with Tracktor for my MC6000 if I can not find a solution - Sorry Virtual DJ but I cannot have my system going down on me when I am in a middle of a gig.

Inviato Sat 05 Oct 13 @ 6:28 pm
yesterday I tried again to use the 3rd deck. I can see the cpu usage is continuesley going up. Even after I stopped the song and removed the song from the third deck. It looks as if there is a process in the background continiously running after the first time you use a third or fourth deck.
This cpu consumption makes my PC runnilng not smooth anymore. So in the software there needs to be done a search for a loop or something else in the 3rd or 4th deck (I think allready after loading the song, not even starting it).

Inviato Sun 03 Nov 13 @ 4:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)