Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headsets

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello my name is Gabi i just got my new DJ set Pioneer DDJ-ERGO i can not get the headset to work is there someone who knows why???

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 11:13 am
Hello..Can you tell me how I can record a mix and play it back without hearing the song that I'm cueing on a macbook pro? Thank you.

Inviato Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 12:11 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
@Kondalia, not sure but i believe the ERGO LE is nearly the same like the WEGO LE.

djdad wrote :
LE versions dont usually provide Sound setup or any other Config menu. Those are plug-n play software versions, specifically designed to operate with the bundled controller.
By default the WeGO LE version will use the sound card of your controller to output the sound, and the built-in sound card of yoru computer if the controller is not connected.
If your controller is connected, then you need to connect powered speakers or amplifier to the Master Output socket of the device (and headphones in the front socket).
Alternatively, you can use a proper cable to route the sound from the Master Output of the WeGo to the LineIn/Mic Input of your computer, if you still need to listen from your computer's speakers.

Upgrading to Pro Full at a discount, will provide all the features of the software

So normaly you have just to use the MIX/CUE knob on ERGO side to change the headphone signal.

@maine77 it depends on what kind of setup you use, but i believe this will help you to sort the problem.
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Recording%20your%20set%20or%20broadcasting%20when%20using%20an%20external%20DJ%20mixer.html

Inviato Wed 08 Jan 14 @ 3:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@both
Make sure the sound card of WeGO/Ergo is set to Quadrophonic mode (4 speakers) in Audio Midi Setup (Utilities). Click on the Pioneer sound card and choose Configure speakers
Both devices should have
Inputs : None
Outputs : Headphones
Sound card : 4out (and choose Pioneer sound card from the list)

If the Sound setup is correct, then the recording should be correct too

Inviato Wed 08 Jan 14 @ 1:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)