Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Netbook - Simple Skin - Large Font

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

Due to screen size, the font can often be unreadable. Would even be happy with no browser, just a zoom.

Cheers,

Roy

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 1:57 pm
Resolution required?

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 2:29 pm
1366x768 I think - standard netbook!

Cheers,

Roy

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 5:08 pm
Now thanks for the prompt Chaser.

I am in the need for the same type skin I have a 13inch MacBook Pro 1280 x 800 . the Deck is a hercules 4mx. I have been using the standard 4mx Skin due to the multiple effects keys and so on but have forund the text ok to start but as i get tired through the session .. well you can guess.
Yeah i Know wear glasses hehe.. i have looked around and i have favoured the 3.1 mixlab skin for its clarity but lack of enough buttons to line up with my 4mx.. I use it for a mixture of broadcast and Mixing so. any Help would be great.

Regards

Marky P

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 5:22 pm
for example this is a bit of code from djdads grom skin... you just need to change the text size to a larger number, you can also change the font to a more readable text if you choose.

(widgets are the column headers)

the fastest way to get there is just press (ctrl + f) to open find, then search for "browser"

<browser panel="browser_fontsize_14">
<size width="1011" height="380"/>
<pos x="7" y="209"/>
<up x="+0" y="+0"/>
<text font="arial greek" size="10" color="white" selected="#425720" unfocused="#ADADAD" stripes="#1A1A1A"/>
<options font="arial greek" size="10" color="#000000" over="#000000"/>
<widgets font="arial greek" size="10" color="#ffffff"
facecolor="#2E2E2E"
lightcolor="#2E2E2E"
shadowcolor="#2E2E2E"
darkshadowcolor="transparent"
highlightcolor="transparent"
trackcolor1="transparent"
trackcolor2="transparent" />
<customicons x="0" y="1644"/>

you can use any of these skins
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html?category=all&order=default&resolution=1366&search=

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 5:48 pm
right ok i suppose you mean buy modding the skin in the skin creator for that yeah? thanks for taking the time on that wondered if there was already a skin out there like it. I prefer the functionality of VDJ of course but prefer the clear and simple look of Traktor scratch pro2 . and before i get assassinated for saying that the skin is simple with all the effects and keys for my 4mx laid out . I understand that skins can not be built to resemble other manufacturers skins.. Just thought i would ask.. any advice would be great

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 9:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)