Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: how to profect my skills

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

NHumpheHome userMember since 2012
Hey guys so im wanting to take my dee jaying skills to the next level and i have no idea what to do. i want to be that B.A. live dj, i have the midi fighter and do a lot of effects but i want to hype to crowd up with like mpc stuff or apc things. like the live beat making and would love some pointers on what to do

Inviato Tue 13 Mar 12 @ 11:03 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Only one way, practice, practice, practice. Anything else anyone can tell you is pointless...

Inviato Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 6:36 pm
djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
TearEmUp wrote :
Only one way, practice, practice, practice. Anything else anyone can tell you is pointless...

APPLAUSE!!!

Tiger Woods didn't just go out and buy clubs and instantly become a B.A golfer.

Derek Jeter didn't just buy a bat, ball, and a glove and become a B.A ball player.

Dale Earnhardt didn't just buy a car and become a B.A Winston Cup Champion.

The Beatles didn't just pick up some instruments and decide to make sever B.A. albums.

It takes hard work, dedication, innovation, and like Terry said, "Practice, Practice, Practice."

Inviato Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 6:27 pm
dylayrLE userMember since 2011
well i get the whole Practice, Practice, Practice, thing but how do i get started? I love EDM and would love to figure out how to mix that stuff except don't know where to start?

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 12 @ 2:19 pm
Read the sticky threads in this (mix lessons) forum!
That is basically what got me started. If you can get another dj to teach you face to face, you will learn a lot quicker

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 12 @ 10:14 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009

Inviato Fri 15 Jun 12 @ 11:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)