Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ Ergo Jogwheel reversed

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mullernPRO InfinityMember since 2009
So today i got my ddj ergo in the mail, set it up, and the first thing i noticed was that the jogwheels were set search mode and were reversed. So if i tried to scratch it skipped through the entire song and went the opposite direction i turned the jogwheel. I tried messing with the mapping but that didn't get me anywhere!

Update: It works fine with virtual DJ LE that came with it but not with VDJ Pro.

Update 2: Works fine if i don't have both VDJ versions installed. Problem Solved.

Inviato Sat 28 Apr 12 @ 5:53 am
Hi,

I'm having the same issue, but only have PRO installed...It's driving me crazy. Would appreciate any help you can give me.

Inviato Mon 21 May 12 @ 9:05 am

Inviato Tue 22 May 12 @ 9:39 am
mullern wrote :
So today i got my ddj ergo in the mail, set it up, and the first thing i noticed was that the jogwheels were set search mode and were reversed. So if i tried to scratch it skipped through the entire song and went the opposite direction i turned the jogwheel. I tried messing with the mapping but that didn't get me anywhere!

Update: It works fine with virtual DJ LE that came with it but not with VDJ Pro.

Update 2: Works fine if i don't have both VDJ versions installed. Problem Solved.

Havin same prob as you but don't have VDJ LE cuz ive always had VDJ pro, i was wondering since you've sorted urs out if u can u help me out with mine.
here r my settings:

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 12 @ 5:10 pm
tman160PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Ok, so with the pioneer ddj-ergo limited, the jogwheels scratch and spin forward and not backwards. I have vdj8 pro. need some help. Using a pc.

Inviato Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 3:51 pm
Please do not bump a two year old thread. Open a new one next time.

It sounds as though you have 'MUTE REVERSE' enabled.
Please check these buttons in the scratch panel and ensure they are off.

Inviato Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 4:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)