Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Beginner DJing equipment help please

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

To fully begin my road to becoming a legit DJ, I need to know what type of mixer to get. If I want to make mashups, not so much scratching and I'm really wanting to mix a lot, what should I purchase for an external mixer? I would probably spend lots of time and effort into getting good. I listen to all kinds of music and my price range is probably 100 to 250 or 275$ max, I don't mind if the mixer has its own software, but as long as it has some good perks like LFO and a good looping thing, and should I go for turntables just for fun, or a nice 4 channel mixer with lots of effects and buttons. Simplicity and price are very key. Suggestions, information and anything helpful is highly appreciated.

Inviato Sat 23 Jun 12 @ 6:57 pm
beep225PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I just recently purchases a Hercules DJ-4Set. It is a great deal, it is one of the few lower end mixers that allows you to control 4-decks seamlessly. It has a built in sound card and is definitely worth checking out. It is the perfect controller if you aren't interesting in scratching, it mixes wonderfully. Highly recommended for a beginner.

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 11:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)