Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Mixing on Youtube

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJB7AZEHome userMember since 2011
Yo!

I was wondering about this for a while.
I'm not the kind of person who would stand in front of a crowd and mix music lol

I been always interested in mixing music and uploading it on Youtube, make my account with my unique nick and just mix music and one day hopefully get partnered for example with MonsterCat.

Now the questions I have are these:
If I'm to do mixes where could I find permissions or free royalty music? ;Mixing copyrighted music would get me nowhere so I need artists who have good electro music and would allow me to use their tracks to put in mixes and so on.
For example like Going Quantum...
He makes lots of mixes from 100s of artists, where the hell he finds them and gets permission?
I know he is big but for example at beginning when he started, he had some sick mixes from awesome artists...
Where do I find them and contact them?
Anyone knows...? ^^

Or does anyone know maybe some good sites where I can download free royalty EDM but for free if possible.

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 7:11 am
www.soundcloud.com

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 7:39 am
DJB7AZEHome userMember since 2011
hey thanks bro, i found some tracks there^^

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 12:29 am
ablahHome userMember since 2012

The NG Audio Portal has a thriving freelance audio community, good stuff and styles are all over the place if you wanted to get out of EDM sometime too. Throw some PMs at the artists if you're interested in using a song for anything, they're usually pretty nice, and the audio is all free downloads under a pretty lenient license.

Inviato Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 5:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)