Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: two controlers one instance of virtual dj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Im wodering if I can use a mk4 and a rmx at the same time and have a code that allows one to do the top two decks only and the second to do the bottem two decks only while sharing the cross fader but not effecting the other buttons like play on each so that way I can dj war against someone else using duplicated screen..

Inviato Thu 13 Sep 12 @ 2:53 am
Yes, you can use multiple controllers.

If you use two dual-deck controllers at the same time (E.g: MK4 & RMX) with a 4 deck skin, then by default one will normally be automatically assigned to control the top two decks (1&2) and the other to the bottom (3&4)

You can also re-assign them if necessary via CONFIG -> Mappers - See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Decks%20inverted%20on%20MIDI%20controller.html

The crossfader on both will control the crossfader in VirtualDJ.

Inviato Thu 13 Sep 12 @ 4:50 am
got it working its sick... It was a issue with the sound driver for hercules needed to be reloaded as rhe rmx and now i have ten things working and linked.. You rock will make a video as soon as I find the camara and sync the ableton live in a midi clock..

Inviato Thu 13 Sep 12 @ 4:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)