Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Hey everyone I need help with music...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So, a very good Dj friend of mine fell very ill and asked me to fill in at an event for a group of promoters he's been working with. EDM and remix stuff...no problem right? Here is the difficulty:

Apparently the club double booked, which isn't a big deal in one respect because they have a separate area. It is a big deal in another respect because there has been a weekly promotion that started some time back. This promotion is vastly different than the one I was asked to fill in for (Punk, New Wave, 90's Dance, Rock, and Industrial music). I was told that there was some frustration on the part of the other Dj (rightfully so), even though this promotion I'm a part of is pretty much a "one off". So to compromise the promoter asked me if I could play a few tunes that fall into those categories.

My question is, how the heck am I to pull this off? The promoter and I were talking about remixes of, say NIN, Rob Zombie et all to go with the Rock/ Industrial aspect, but I'm kinda clueless as to 1) who does remixes of these and 2) where can I get them (LEGALLY)

Does anyone know where I can find remixes of Punk, New Wave, 90's Dance, Rock, and Industrial music? Or have examples of artists or songs that have been redone? Any help would be great. Thanks!

E

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 4:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)