Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Traktor Kontrol S2 Support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
!!!NEWS!!!

as of 8:55pm NZDT on the 29th of january my Kontrol S2 HID mapper officially provides support for mac.

so if your a S2 owner and have been wanting to use your controller on mac, now you can... complete with high resolution jog wheels that were previously only able to be used with Traktor.

click the following link to be taken to the download page
[url=https://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14599/Traktor_Kontrol_S2_HID.html]Traktor Kontrol S2 HID Mapper[url]

Inviato Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 1:59 am

Inviato Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 3:37 am
Hi

I downloaded the mapping and would like to let you know that it has quite a lot wrong with it.

The only thing that works is the cross fader and the volume levels, the bass treble and mid controls.
when using the pitch to speed up it slows down and vice versa,
the a & b load buttons don't work so you can't load tracks,
the play cue and synch buttons don't work,
the reset buttons don't work, the fx on the right deck is loop in and out so the effects on the right deck don't work,
the play button on the right side triggers the left deck, but there is no play for the right deck,
the samples section in the middle has no response.
None of the lights work either.

I am using a mac with Mavericks, I'm not sure if this is the problem.

I should be grateful if you could advise me if i am doing something wrong or if there is a fix for this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Stefano

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 13 @ 3:49 pm
Forgot to mention there is also no response from the jog wheels.

Cheers

Stef

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 13 @ 3:58 pm
thanks for posting stef.

unfortunately i no longer have my S2, as i have sold it to fund other projects.
and i was borrowing a leopard based mac at the time for testing.

so its natural that over time with updates from NI and hardware that i can no longer test with that this mapper would become out of date.

also i would like to add that to get this mapper to work on mac back when i designed it was to stab in the dark.

if somebody is able to get me another Kontrol S2 to test with, i would be more than willing to update the mapper so that it works.

also i am looking to map other NI gear, but do not have the budget to purchase gear myself anymore.

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 13 @ 5:51 pm
i forgot to add that as for the LED's, you need to use the accompanying MIDI mapper, the link should be on the HID mappers page.

i was never able to crack controlling the LED's via HID... NI appears to do some very shady stuff when it comes to making their hardware.

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 13 @ 5:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)