Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Which Virtual DJ Program

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have just the basic Virtual DJ program and need to mix five songs together for my son's wedding dance with me. If I am correct I can't do this with the Virtual home program. Can I use Virtual DJ Broadcaster. I won't be creating other mixed CD's so I don't want to spend a lot of money but need a program that is easy and can create this CD for me. Please let me know.

Inviato Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 8:47 pm
I'm going to be honest. I have no idea if recording is possible in Home Free Version. But if you are willing to invest in VDJ Broadcaster Version then yes you can record that mix you want. It is fairly easy.

Inviato Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 12:24 am
According to the comparison chart, all versions of VDJ can record. The only limitation is with LE versions (but it doesn't state what that limitation is).

Inviato Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 5:19 am
I used Virtual DJ Free Edition for a few months while I was testing out good mixing software. I always recorded. So yes, it is possible. Good luck and have fun!

Inviato Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 10:02 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Right....
You can record in mp3 and wav files with the home free..

Inviato Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 3:14 am
DjRatRHome userMember since 2010
You could always use Audacity to record the set.

Inviato Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 5:25 pm
DjRatR wrote :
You could always use Audacity to record the set.

I used Audacity for a while, not for recording, but for making instrumentals and editing songs. It was quite confusing to learn because the software is too cramped. I still use it, but it's just confusing.

Inviato Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 5:33 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
You can use also an external recording tool like the reloop mixtape

Inviato Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 12:45 am
Mixing internally in VDJ would be the best, easiest way for what he is looking for. Period:-)

Inviato Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 1:05 am
Meant to say recording.

Inviato Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 8:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)