Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Karaoke Issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've searched but haven't been able to find an answer, so if it is on this site and I missed it, sorry.

Could someone please tell me how to get the karaoke to work correctly? I have subscribed to the karaoke plan. When I try and use the karaoke plug in, I drag and drop the songs into the list and then enter the singers name. Once I have the list set and click the double arrow button at the bottom of that box, it will only play the last song I entered on the list but will show the singer from the top of the list. I've read the manual and this is what it says to do but i'm not having any luck.

Inviato Mon 26 Aug 13 @ 2:57 pm
And I just saw that this is on the wrong forum. Sorry about that.

Inviato Mon 26 Aug 13 @ 3:06 pm
I keep receiving an error message in VirtualDJ. When I go to Video Effects, and select Karaoke, I recieve this error. "VirtualDJ: virtualdj_pro.exe - System Error". "The Program can't start because d3dx9_33.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".

Now, mind you I have uninstalled and reinstalled VirtualDJ 4 times. and still get this for some reason. Anyone else have/had this problem and can walk me through to fix it?

Inviato Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 2:55 pm
The solution is in the error message...

First question: Have you actually checked your computer to see if that file really is missing?

A quick Google will tell you it's a DirectX file. Have you installed/reinstalled/checked DirectX?

Inviato Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 3:07 pm
It was missing. I fixed it by downloading the file and placing it in Windows/System. If anyone was wondering if it would work on Windows 8.1... it does. That's what I am running.

Inviato Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 4:14 pm
Where did you download it from?

If you just grabbed the DLL file from a random website, you should check it with some anti-virus/trojan software to make sure it's not a host for something nasty.

Inviato Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 5:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)