Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Caching

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I Payed for a Music plan Subsciption yesterday and i am unable to Cahe any music although im Clicking "Download to Cache"
I went on Show Content Unlimited Folder under the netsearch and i went in the Cache Folder in my Pc C:\Users\User\Documents\VirtualDJ\Cache

anyone have anyidea why they are not downloading?(Caching)

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 11:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Those files can be loaded to a deck and play fine but cant be cached (saved) ?

Have in mind that songs provided by "Netsearch" folder, are coming from various unreliable Internet sources, and therefore sometimes the files may not be available.
On the other hand, the Audio folder of ContentUnlimited, which provides songs from Grooveshark's library, is the one that you should rely on (even though, you should still prelisten the tunes prior using them)

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 11:04 pm
Which version of VirtualDJ LE are you using?

Do the files that you are trying to cache have any special characters in their name, such backslash \ or colon : ?

If so, in earlier versions of the software, these would fail to download and save to disk due to these special characters in the name, which have a special meaning to the Operating System. This has been resolved in the latest version of the software.

NOTE: VirtualDJ LE is not normally illegible for free updates except where special arrangements have been made with the manufacturer. You can check for any available updates in your Download Center. You can upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

NOTE: The ContentUnlimited folder is only available in the latest version. Older versions have the older NetSearch folder only, which still gives access to the audio plan from Grooveshark as well as additional content from the various free sources on the Internet. Look out for songs with the green tick on the globe icon. These have been verified by Grooveshark, so will generally be better quality.

Inviato Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 6:08 am
DukeluHome userMember since 2013
So i made a set, i intended to save it as a normal audio file. But unfortunately it was on ''Burn CD''. So it got saved as a ''.Bin'' file.
A: Is there a way i can change it and save it directly to a ''.mp3'' file or other easily openable audio files
B: Does this mean i have to burn it. If so how?
Thanks Virtuals ;)

Inviato Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 11:08 am
Please do not hijack topics by posting a message or question that is not related in any way.

Your question has nothing to do with caching ContentUnlimited files, which this topic is about.

Please open your own new topic by clicking on the pen and paper icon at the top of the main forum topic list page.

Please also don't post the same message more than once.

Inviato Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 11:51 am
so how do i download the songs to the cache file when i am off line i still have the songs?
work alot were its not possable to download on the fl

Inviato Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 7:17 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
use a smartphone for internet connection during the gig or refresh the songs before...

Inviato Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 1:49 am

Inviato Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 5:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)