Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: xdj-r1 problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dem1rrLE userMember since 2013
Good day I bought the console pioneer xdj-r1 and put the program virtual Dj LE everything is good but I do not work the faders zvuka.ya them to move to a virtual one, they are in a dead spot. all the sound is on one channel left and right sound gives the deck with one of the left channel how to fix this problem??

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 11:34 am

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 1:01 pm
Dem1rrLE userMember since 2013
Thanks man I just had to change with:
-MODE 1 : external mixer (hardware) configuration

to:
MODE 2: internal mixer (software) configuration:

Thanks

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 2:52 pm
Major issues trying to map this thing. The advice given by the tech on the phone did not work. I was told to download the add on from the "add ons" from this site for my Pro 7.4 version. Once this is done the R1 shows up in the mappers screen. If you click on mappers option and unclick the "show only connected devices" the unit is not in the mappers list of native units. When you try to map as directed by the techs the unit freezes and the program needs to restarted, although the music returns prior to restarting the software, the unit no longer appears in the mappers "connected" screen only the keyboard. The beat FX are all triggering the Flanger on both decks. the mixer FX do not work. Without these options I feel better off using the USB AND REKORD BOX at least the FX functions will work properly in USB mode.

If you know how, I can map the unit to activate, flanger echo, and roll on the beat FX buttons on the decks. Please let me know. I also would like to control the level/ depth of these FX with the Level / depth knob. The Trans button I would like to use to active the backspin FX. As for the track search buttons on each deck I would like them to be mapped to fade the videos from the right to the left decks. The shift button to shift from decks 1/3 and 2/4. I thought this was pre mapped but it did not work when I activated the four decks skin. I would also like to get the color,crush, filter, pitch and noise FX on the mixer and color knob on the mixer to work.

Thanks,
Jeff

Inviato Fri 18 Oct 13 @ 4:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)