Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Song to next song

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

WARNING! I just got the goddam program 2 days ago.

So the question is, I set cue 1 on my second track and my first track is at the beginning, how do I make it so, when the first song ends (or ends at a cue point), the second song begins at cue point 1 or any other cue point I want it to begin at.

Inviato Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 7:57 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Which Version of VDJ do you use exactly...? See at Config/ Info...

Inviato Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 1:20 am
It's not a goddamned program, there is a bit to it when you start scratching under the surface though. The best most easy way for the average person to unlock the features is by first reading the manual, then if you want to go further start playing around with mapping and reading the wiki for inspiration as it is a rich source of information that you can play around with.

What you want to do can be done very easily with a small amount of mapping

change the mapping for your first hotcue to:

deck 1 hot_cue 1 & deck 1 set_mixpoint "StartFade"

you could use ["StartTempo", "EndTempo", "StartCut", "EndCut", "StartFade", "EndFade"] if you want to shape the way your songs will automix. You then have the option in the config menu of how long your fade between tracks will be. Finally you should always make sure your beatgrid is set correctly, VDJ is very good at guessing the bpm but not as good as choosing the first beat so you may have to set it yourself, an easy way is to get the playhead on the first beat and left click the bpm button once to set the position of the beatgrid. The other options are rightclick the bpm button to open the cbg editor window, you can also set your mixpoints in this window, or you can change it with mapping.

Inviato Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 1:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)