Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I know there are other posts out here on various intel issues... BUT.. has anyone been able to get a laptop with an Intel HD 4000 to work? I have tried the registry tool, the intel fix in utilities... If someone found a way to get this to work, can you please outline for me or if you prefer please private message me... I would really appreciate it.

I have attached an external video screen with the following:

Straight HDMI - no luck
Straight VGA - no luck
Vga to composite converter - no luck

Windows 8
Lenavo IdeaPad
i5
6 gig ram
Intel HD 4000

Thank you!!

Inviato Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 9:49 pm
I should add that every time I enable video, I get "error in video driver"

Inviato Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 9:49 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Didi you activate extendend screen mode in windows...?

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 13 @ 1:33 am
Yes I did. That's a given

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 13 @ 5:24 am
Can you do a screenshot from your videosettings in vdj...?

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 13 @ 6:19 am
The TV output is set to the HD Intel HD 4000 card
HArdware acceleration is checked ( when unchecked, video does not output but I do not get the error)
Fade to Black is checked
Link video when dropped on preview is checked
decode in multithread is checked.

anyone? please?

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 13 @ 11:36 am
Could it be something to do with the video card settings? Do you have set to run with VDJ?

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 13 @ 11:45 am
is there perhaps another (vid) programm that blocks the video driver...?

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 13 @ 12:13 pm
http://youtu.be/cMFJwbu6o6E

Here you go.

Btw. You might actually have to re install VDJ. or do a system restore to a point prior to when VDJ started doing this nonsense. All honesty probably a windows update problem!!!!

Letting windows automatically update. Is just a big no no. Don't let windows do that. If everything is working fine now then why on earth do you need an update from windows? All those updates do is make your computer run slower and slower! So your issue may also be in a windows update issue so try seeing for a point before your last windows update or two back.

I have my windows updates set OFF i suggest you do the same!

Guys at VDJ I see say that the Intel graphics card does not meet their Minimum system requirements.

Which is weird because Windows says I have a windows experience of 6.5 and that is actually not the lowest factor. Its the hard drive in my computer that makes my windows experience less... Go figure... Also this should fix your glitch.

Anyway. Hope the video helps!

~Mikey~

Inviato Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 11:36 pm
I had to download an older video driver and now it works fine.

Inviato Wed 06 Nov 13 @ 11:38 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have a intel HD2500 (i5) and it works just as powerful as AMD HD Series 7000 in VDJ ( I'm not talking about games)
We create video party with multi plug-in (SMS,Text,Logo, essential Media and other at the same time.

video is smooth ( with scratch )

I would say HD4000 must Better than my HD2500

Inviato Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 4:54 am
djmila wrote :
I have a intel HD2500 (i5) and it works just as powerful as AMD HD Series 7000 in VDJ ( I'm not talking about games)
We create video party with multi plug-in (SMS,Text,Logo, essential Media and other at the same time.

video is smooth ( with scratch )

I would say HD4000 must Better than my HD2500

It is thanks to the power full Intel Quick Sync technology. Nothing can beat this for the moment when it's about decoding/encoding

I guess the Intel fix is using it. Otherwise people could still try to use an external video decoder and choose lav video decoder with Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration enabled

Inviato Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 5:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)