Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Intel HD 4000 issue Fix for DJ AGA

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dj AGA emailed me with a problem with Windows 8 and video issues with Graphics card intel hd 4000
This is how you fix it.

I decided to post it here so anyone else with the issues can fix it as well.

Sorry for the poor video quality in advance I forgot to change the FPS on the screen capture..

http://youtu.be/cMFJwbu6o6E

~Mikey~

Inviato Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 10:36 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
very complicated ...

video scratched is not good

Inviato Mon 07 Oct 13 @ 6:33 am
The fix works well when choosing to output to window, but if you choose to output using the HD4000 it still gets the error in video driver message... Yes, I could simply just drag the window over to the external screens, but it does look kind of sloppy seeing the outline of the window.

I get that this particular graphics is not supported with VDJ (unfortunately I didn't realize that before buying this laptop) but... more and more high end laptops are coming with this installed and more and more people will have this problem... Outside of this, my laptop configuration is high end yea I could have purchased a "gaming" laptop but it would almost double the price to simply get a graphics card that will work with VDJ?

I have a 5 year old sony vaio that I am now being forced to use if I want to do video.. and it's half the beast of a machine my new one is.

Inviato Fri 18 Oct 13 @ 10:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)