Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: ERG Music Subscription Services

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi folks
I have been receiving ERG monthly CD's for I think over 20 years. Started with knock out hits 1-100 and then new music traxxs. I have since moved into the computer djing world, ripped all those cd's into mp3 format. Took me a couple of years lol. and know I subscribe to ERG music download service. So the question I have is What to do with all those CD's. I have seen folks selling their Knock hits to new DJ's but I was under the understanding that the CD's cannot be sold. Does this mean if I don't want them I have to return them to ERG? I have a lot of money invested in those CD's to just turn them over to ERG. What would you folks do?
Thanks

Inviato Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 9:10 am
Keep the CD's (Put them in storage boxes if necessary and store them in your attic, basement, garage, etc.)

They are your proof of purchase (Unless you also still have all the original receipts, etc.) and cannot be sold (Doing so would make your MP3 rips illegal because you no-longer own the originals, and most DJ Pool CD's and content cannot be resold.)

Inviato Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 11:34 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yes keep them! I started out way back in late 90's when I bought the first 12 issues of Nu Dance Traxx. I filled in the gaps and I believe have every one on CD. Like you I ripped what I wanted to hard drive...keep the original cds..always have great to have the full set.

Inviato Wed 16 Oct 13 @ 9:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)