Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Multi Instance help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello.

Im trying to open 2 instances of virtualDJ but its not happening for me at the moment. Is there something i need to enable to achieve this??

The reason i need to do this is thus..

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/180882/VirtualDJ_Skins/VirtualTouch_ver_1_1_(4_3_ratio)_skin_engine_glitch.html

Occasionally the browser appears with white bands and is un-readable. im not sure why this happens and i cannot predict when this will happen as 75% of the time i can get through a gig without this happening.

My workaround is that i want to create a multi-instance skin co that i can have 2 decks on standby on screen ready to take over should this browser glitch arise. (then i can safely re-start virtualdj without spoiling the flow)

Inviato Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 5:58 pm
I believe this won't work since we can have have 99 decks now. I could be wrong but when 7 was released they did away with the multi instance.

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 8:38 am
did you try changing the skin then changing it back? you can probably just click on the same skin to refresh it, that's all you do when you are making a skin... other than that I would look at updating or reinstalling your graphic card drivers.

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 8:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Multi-instance is not available.

I replied to your other thread as well. Driver/Graphics card related imo.

Do you have the skin in maximized mode when this happens ?

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 9:31 am
Ive replied in the other post to you DJDad

synthet1c wrote :
did you try changing the skin then changing it back?

changing TO this skin and FROM it results in a 1 second audio drop out.
synthet1c wrote :
you can probably just click on the same skin to refresh it, that's all you do when you are making a skin... other than that I would look at updating or reinstalling your graphic card drivers.

as ive mentioned in the skin forum, everything is up-to-date and the windows install is recent and clean. however i'll keep an eye on this as the graphics driver updated recently.

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 3:02 pm
The audio dropout usually only happens when changing to a different number of decks.

If you change from a 4 deck to a 4 deck skin there should be no problem.

Keith

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 3:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)