Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-S1 not mapped properly out of the box

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I was wondering if someone could give me some help on something. I have the Pioneer DDJ S-1 (just picked it up brand new at a great deal). Everything works for the most part when you plug it in and launch VDJ, except for one thing....the headphone mixing (Cue/Master) knob doesnt work.

If I have deck 1 playing and I want to cue up deck 2, I get no sound until I put the crossfader half way and the channel volume has to be up all the way. I want to have it so that if Deck 1 is playing, I can start deck 2 (with the crossfader all the way on deck 1) and I can cue up Deck 2 by either hitting the Cue button (PFL) on the unit or turning the Cue/Master knob.

Any help? Thanks!

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 7:04 pm
IMO that's nothing to do with mapping at all. That's an incorrect sound config.

Inviato Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 5:03 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Download and install the latest drivers AND firmware from Pioneer website http://pioneer.jp/support/download/index-e.html

Connect speakers and headphones to the unit's outputs

In Config-->Sound Setup tab of VirtualDJ have ..
Inputs=None
Outputs=Headphones (Master Out 1,2 . Headphones Out 3,4)
Sound Card=ASIO and next to that choose the Pioneer DDJ ASIO

Inviato Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 12:11 pm
Thanks guys. I closed down VDJ after it wasnt working, restarted my computer, restarted VDJ, turned on the S-1 and everything worked the way it was supposed to, without having to change any configurations or mapping. Not sure what was causing it, but I'm happy it works none-the-less. Thanks again! :)

Inviato Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 12:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)