Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ I am losing faith

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

D2thaCPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Here we are a month later and no response, but i got 99 reads. That's cool, truly I expected someone from VDJ to respond but no matter. Since these issues have not been resolved, I decided to take the lappy in and have it erased from any signs of Asus except for the logo on lid. Take it back to scratch like I did my home PC (custom build) and see if this solves my issues, if not....you already know where I am going.

posted 10/13/13
Hey everyone, whaddup from St. Louis....so here is my situation, I been back and forth through email with Adam Whytall...cool dude...with all the issues I have had with VDJ. I hate glitches and it seems I am having them more often. I have the Denon-DNX600 mixer (2 Channel) and had issues with the sound card on it.
The laptop is an ASUS G74 model...made for gaming with an i-7 processor, so I figured it would do the job. When I used the Denon mixer sound card I would get this terrible underwater sound so I optimized the laptop, still had the issues...2 years later still the same thing.
I then resorted back to using the sound card from Torq and had no problems...now I am video mixing and looking to get away from having to use the mouse to transition from one video to the next....enter the new mixer from American Audio - the 10MXR...midi capabilities....I am thinking everything is gonna be good...WRONG AGAIN!!
I would start off mixing well, and then an hour into it got a high pitch squeal and had to hit the apply button in the settings to make it stop. Tried lowering the buffer settings...no good. Tried the optimizer plug in on here, no good....Now mind you that I started off with just mp3's, but the minute I went to mp4's (video) I had all these issues.
If I go back to using the Torq box whats the purpose of midi? I am really being patient because I know that technology has glitches but man I am like how much more before this gets right? Hopefully someone will see this and be able to comment on this if they have experienced the same issues. Thanks in advance.

Inviato Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 6:36 am
never had that issue sorry, I'm sure adam got you to update all your drivers for you audio and video, I would try downgrading them as well as maybe you laptop isn't compatible with the newest ones. Apart from that try converting the files to AVI there are a bunch of converters out there.

In regard to your question, You can still use the torq box and the denon together as midi is different from audio. Midi will send messages to and from the software to allow you to change the parameters, for example if you wanted to use VDJ's internal effects from the mixer, Audio is just audio.

here is a google search, I haven't read any of it
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=site%3Avirtualdj.com+asus+g74&rlz=1C1SAVU_enAU533AU533&oq=site%3Avirtualdj.com+asus+g74&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.10636j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Inviato Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 7:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)