Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DDJSX setup issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi

I'm after some help setting up my DDJSX to work with the latest version of VDJ , everything sounds fine and i'm getting no drop outs with the current sound settings but visually i get stuttering on the jog wheel leds and on the discs on the VDJ skin , slight stuttering to mp4 video too but only on the laptop screen ( secondary screens are smooth as silk ) my cpu is running hotter to with the DDJ compared to when i use my denon MC3000

All firmware and drivers are up to date.

The next issue is channels 1&3 and 2&4 will not split and play the same music out as each other , if i turn one to a different source using the selection swith on the front , neither will work and all sound and picture stops although the ddjsx still shows movement on the jogwheel , i've tried numerous different soound setup settings but all to no avail :(

Hoping someone here can assist me

My laptop is a sony Vaio Core I5 with 4gb ram and running windows 7 64bit i'ts had no issues at all running a numark omni control and then a denon mc3000

Inviato Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 8:40 am
christheKDJ wrote :
The next issue is channels 1&3 and 2&4 will not split and play the same music out as each other

not sure if this will help but the first mapper for the ddjsx had a fault where decks 1 and 3 would play the same music as each other. ie. were mapped to each other same as decks 2 and 4.

Here is the updated mapper. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15822/Pioneer_DDJ-SX_%28Native%29.html

Inviato Fri 13 Dec 13 @ 4:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)