Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 7.4 pro + pioneer WeGo error

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have looked through the forums and NO ONE seems to have a good answer. I just bought a wego and have vdj PRO, again VDJ PRO not LE. i have speakers plugged into my home pc and my headphones plugged into my controller. I want to set it up to have music play from both my speakers and my headphones. I get the error that everyone else gets about "sound card not installed blah blah" I have my wego at the most current firmware and the most recent version of vdj PRO. any assistance would be greatly appreciated, how i should set up my sound settings would be great, thank you.

Inviato Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 6:17 pm
The idea of buying a controller with a built in audio interface is that you connect your speakers to the output of the controller, not your PC.

Instructions for setting up the WeGO with VDJ are included with the product. They are also available online, both from Pioneer (the manual) and here (setup info).

BTW if you have VDJ Pro, you really ought to register it to your account here.

Inviato Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 7:12 pm
So pretty much its meant for laptop+ rca audio speaker set up? if so looks like i need a cable splitter ><

Inviato Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 7:16 pm

Inviato Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 7:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)