Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj 7 pro issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi, i have an american audio VMS4.1 midi controller and it comes with virtual dj le free and when i use the le version the sound is perfect but i don't like the lack of functionality so i got the pro version and although i really like the functionality of the pro version the quality of the sound is really bad, i have done lots of testing and i had worked my way from the speakers to the cables and reaching the vms 4.1 i had come to the conclusion that the hardware of the unit is not the issue so i looked to the hardware and i found that the le version produces really nice sound and very clear and the pro version has really bad sound quality, does anyone know what to do? or has anyone encountered this problem before?

Inviato Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 11:36 am
If you have the LE and Pro versions, why haven't you registered either of them? This way you are able to get all the updates and bug fixes.

Inviato Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 3:58 pm
don't know just haven't gotten round to it but i doubt that a bug fix will stop the rubbish sound and i have registered the LE version i think, but not the pro at the moment i think i will got to traktor because they haven't had the amateur software issues

Inviato Fri 03 Jan 14 @ 10:37 am
If you provided more information then we're more likely to be able to assist you.

Just saying that Pro sounds "rubbish" but LE is "perfect" doesn't really help anyone to determine what might be causing it.

For a start, you didn't say what version of Pro you're using. What settings do you have in VDJ and on the VMS?

Inviato Fri 03 Jan 14 @ 10:51 am
Traktor is a great software, and let us know if we can be of further assistance. Have a great day.

Inviato Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 3:18 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
harrysu wrote :
don't know just haven't gotten round to it but i doubt that a bug fix will stop the rubbish sound and i have registered the LE version i think, but not the pro at the moment i think i will got to traktor because they haven't had the amateur software issues

real… as long it took you to write this thread and reply, you would of had registered ur copy of vdj pro….

you ask question for help saying you have vdj pro and expect help, you won't get it. ur wasting ur own time…. register your product and you will get all the help you need and all the kool stuff that vdj provides…….. for free

Inviato Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 3:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)