Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Low framerate

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My computer is definitely fast enough to run VDJ well(AMD Phenom II Quad Core Black Edition 3.4Ghz CPU, 4GB Corsair XMS2 memory, Galaxy GT 430 Graphics card). The CPU meter is always low (in the green zone). Yet the framerate on the Virtual DJ window is noticeably low. I also get frameskips fairly often too. It is most noticeable when I look at the track waveform scrolling along the top and the jogwheel animations. I had it running noticeably smoother on a 2006 Macbook, maybe because it is better optimized for Mac. VDJ should be running smoothly and I'm hoping someone can help me resolve this.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Inviato Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 12:43 pm
it's a limitation of the current engine, VDJ8 will be fully directX supported so the stuttering won't occur. It looks bad in the current version but has no bearing on the audio output.

Inviato Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 1:41 pm
synthet1c wrote :
it's a limitation of the current engine, VDJ8 will be fully directX supported so the stuttering won't occur. It looks bad in the current version but has no bearing on the audio output.

thanks for the reply!
yeah that's true, the sound is not affected, but the interface feels completely different due to the lower framerate. hopefully VDJ 8 will be released sometime in the near future

Inviato Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 3:27 pm
The user interface (skin) in VirtualDJ v7 should run smoothly on the majority of computers.

If not, make sure that your computer has been optimised for DJ performance and all the latest drivers (Including video driver) have been installed: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

Also, make sure that you have also not resized or maximised the skin, Because it must be resized in real time, this may cause performance issues depending on your video card's capabilities. Using the skin at its correct size is recommended.

Inviato Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 6:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)