Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: American Audio 10 MXR LED

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey everyone! A few months ago, I got an American Audio 10 MXR and it comes with virtual dj LE. I used it for a while and made do with it. My friend, however, gave me his old laptop and it happened to have VDJ pro on it! I like it but am running into a few problems. I had to map it with the controls. I got most of the buttons set up with basic features that i need, but I can't figure out how to activate the LED's through the mapping feature. With LE they worked fine but I herd that's probably because it is a specific version made for my mixer. Is there any way I can get the LED's to turn on while I use the mixer?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 6:02 pm
Your "friend" has broken the licence agreement (assuming he bought VDJ Pro) by letting you have it.

It may potentially also be an illegal version. You should uninstall it.

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 6:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You would not have to map the device , as it is a natively supported one. Most likely, your friend had an outdated version installed on his computer.
As above, your friend should not share his license with you, or you using a shared license either. ( Privacy Policy )

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 6:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)