Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Does not recognize Built-in Input

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

6ax6vPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello there. As the title suggests, VDJ does not recognize my Built-in Input. I've only had this problem happen to me today, but it worked a couple days ago and never had this problem until now. I know it has nothing to do with the setup, because I haven't touched anything, not even any of the configurations, and all of a sudden it just doesn't want to recognize my built-in input for anything. I use a DJM 900 Nexus for the soundcard, and only use the built-in input for the Record Loopback.

Here is how my sound setup is, and always has been:
Deck 1 - DJM 900 Nexus - Output 3&4
Deck 2 - DJM 900 Nexus - Output 5&6
Record Loopback - Built-in Input - Input 1&2

I check the Built-in Input settings in the system preferences on my Mac, and signal goes through. I've even rec armed a track in logic, with the Built-in Input as the input of the track, and I could hear sound, from my mixer, loud and clear. By checking these, the only thing I can think of that isn't working properly is Virtual DJ. It will help out a lot if someone could figure out what the problem is. Thanks in advance.

Inviato Fri 21 Feb 14 @ 8:08 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
first, check that the external cable that connects the master output of your external mixer (or the booth out or the rec out) is securely connected and not damaged.
Could you confirm this?

Inviato Mon 24 Feb 14 @ 4:30 am
Yes, it's securely plugged and the cable is not damaged in any way.

Also, I forgot to say that I have rebooted vdj several times, and re-installed it and it was still not recognizing my built-in input.

Inviato Mon 24 Feb 14 @ 4:49 am
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Inviato Mon 24 Feb 14 @ 5:43 am
That won't be necessary. I've had VDJ do this to me multiple times, where it will do something weird at first. Then it will start working again as soon as I ask for help. In other words, I just launched VDJ today, I just got back home from work, and it's now working. But I will send a ticket if it starts acting up on me again.

Inviato Mon 24 Feb 14 @ 8:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)