Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: American Audio Vms2 Dj Midi Controller help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi I am using a mac and have virtual DJ pro 7. On my American Audio Vms2 Dj Midi Controller when I try to mix music using the crossfader or the channel faders it dose not work I can use all the other buttons on it fine. when I use the crossfader or channel faders from the software to mix music it works fine but not from the mixer ?

Andrew.

Inviato Sat 22 Feb 14 @ 6:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will need to ..
1. Connect Speakers on the Master Output of the VMS2. This is important, as the VMS2 is actually a real hardware mixer.
2. Make sure the Midilog CHs are set USB
3. create the following Sound Setup.
Inputs=None
Outputs=External Mixer (Ch1,2 deck 1/Ch3,4 Deck 2)
Sound card=4out and choose the VMS2 Sound card from the drop down menu.

In case you have issues getting both Channels correctly from the Master Output, please make sure the sound card is properly set as Quadrophonic (4 speakers) and its not the default sound cardof your OS... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Pre-listening%20with%20headphones%20with%20Sound%20cards%20without%20ASIO%20drivers.html (see the last 2 pics)

Inviato Fri 28 Feb 14 @ 1:45 am
djdad wrote :
You will need to ..
1. Connect Speakers on the Master Output of the VMS2. This is important, as the VMS2 is actually a real hardware mixer.
2. Make sure the Midilog CHs are set USB
3. create the following Sound Setup.
Inputs=None
Outputs=External Mixer (Ch1,2 deck 1/Ch3,4 Deck 2)
Sound card=4out and choose the VMS2 Sound card from the drop down menu.

In case you have issues getting both Channels correctly from the Master Output, please make sure the sound card is properly set as Quadrophonic (4 speakers) and its not the default sound cardof your OS... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Pre-listening%20with%20headphones%20with%20Sound%20cards%20without%20ASIO%20drivers.html (see the last 2 pics)

done that now my decks work great my microphone will not work and that is bulged in

Andrew

Inviato Mon 17 Mar 14 @ 12:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Microphone of the VMS2 is a hardware one. You just turn it on from the device and you will hear it from your Speakers (Master Output of the VMS2)
The VMS2 Mic is not part of the Sound Setup and cant be controlled by the software.

Inviato Mon 17 Mar 14 @ 4:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)