Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behringer cmd pl-1 encoder knob problem with LEDs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the LEDs of the knob of the Behringer cmd pl-1, I can not get them to work independently on each deck, not to mention the LED buttons that behave in a similar way ....
As I turn one on the left deck and if they turn two sun to the right.
What I want to know is: depends on the script file definitions or a hardware problem?

This is the link of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v917y4t8F6I&list=HL1393358077&feature=mh_lolz

Greetings to all and good djing;-)

Inviato Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 2:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The PL-1 is mapped as a 4 deck device. At least that was the purpose of that unit, and that is how the unit works with its bundled software.
If you are using 2 units with a 4 deck skin, then apparently both units control the same decks.

I could assist you on mapping the device depending on your needs, but i need to know how exactly do you need those units to work for you.

Inviato Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 2:35 pm
Now I'm using a 2 deck skin ... But I'll try to use a 4 deck skin and see what happens. For now, thank you very much :-)

greetings

Inviato Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 2:47 pm
I tried up with 4 decks skin but nothing.
I do not know if you can see on the video but the bars of LEDs that light up in the left deck are not the same as the right deck while having in common the same parameter .. They have a segment LEDs and a knob more! I do not know how to explain it ....

However, do you think it depends on the map, right?

greetings

Inviato Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 3:03 pm
However, I'm contacting support.

greetings

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 3:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)