Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: XDJ-R1 problem when used with virtual DJ LE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

I have all the settings like stated in the manual (for use virtual dj LE with pioneer xdj-r1). But while playing songs on virtual dj, connected to the pioneer true USB, the sound from VDJ deck A goes to channel 1 but the sound from deck B goes to channel 1 & 2 on the pioneer, while when playing a song only on deck B only the equaliser from channel 2 gives an indication for sounds beïng played on that channel.
Offcourse this is a problem if you want to use both decks from vritualdj.
Playing with the channels only had as a result that when changed the sound from deck A en B went only true channel 1 from the pioneer and deck B not also true channel 1.
I have the latest VDJ LE and the latest XDJ-R1 firmware. Also the latest ASIO driver, but then again I find only one on the pioneer site.

I can add songs to the pioneer on both decks and starting and stopping a song on both the pioneer and the software makes the other one react. So that seems to work.

Sorry for my English, I'm from Belgium. I also posted this on the Dutch speaking forum, but it looks like they are not that active there.

Hope you can help me, thanks!

Inviato Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 12:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 1:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)