Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Playlists

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have brought the Denon MC6000 Mk2 just trying to get my head round it with Virtual DJ Full version

I had Denon HD players before so all my playlists are formatted in Denon Music manager anyone know who to transfer playlists from music manager to Virtual DJ

Any tips or Hints to try

The skins for the Denon are not very good for me at the moment as I do Karaoke & djing and need a menu anyone recommend a good one for the players I'm using

I'm new too laptop djing and have been reluctant to change from my Denon HD2500 players so any advise appreciated

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 8:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Haven't used that Manager before. What is the filetype of the Playlists that this Manager creates ? m3u or some other ?
Can you open one of those (with Notepad or similar Text Editor) and see how it is formatted ? (maybe post here a small part of it - a record)

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 9:47 pm
From what I understand I can import or export my playlists from denon Music manager (in XML/M3U format) does this help is there an easy way to transfer these to Virtual DJ

Inviato Fri 07 Mar 14 @ 5:00 am
Bad news - you can't export playlists from Denon Music Manager.

More bad news - the playlists are stored in a Denon specific format that isn't compatible with anything.

The files have a DPF extension and contain very little. Mainly null characters and a handful of random stuff.

I suspect that these files merely contain pointers to the main database, which stores the track info/location etc. Unfortunately the main database is also unique to Denon (although there is some readable info there).

Inviato Fri 07 Mar 14 @ 7:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)