Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: denon MC6000 MKII not working in virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have downloaded the mapping and set files from the vdj website but cannot get my mkII controller to work at all im sure its something simple that im doing wrong but I really need some help im desperate to use my controller in vdj not a fan of serato DJ

Inviato Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 6:01 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Did you install the DENON ASIO for Controllers (latest version) from denondj.com ?
Any chance another driver installed on your computer conflict with that ? Try to uninstall them (e.g. Hercules Drivers, old Denon ASIO, ASIO4ALL etc)

In CONFIG-->Mappers tab, do you see anything else besides Keyboard ? Do you see the MC600MK2 listed by its name or as Simple Midi ?

Inviato Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 6:19 am
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
This wasn't my thread, but now the issue is mine. DJDad, I see you didn't get a response to your solution, so maybe you solved his problem. I also installed the mk2 driver, selected it in Sound setup (ok), but the Map for it is not even on the list so it can't be selected. A version of the maps for both devices is in the doc directory (mc6000 and mc6000mk2).
I didn't want to delete my old ASIO driver until checking with you to see if that is, in fact, a known problem; the fact that the 2 drivers can't coexist on the same PC. Or is it the two Mapping files in docs? Just checking before I start deleting things.
Thanks, Doug

Inviato Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 12:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)