Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Seeking recommendation

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

richxdjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
New old guy here. New to DJing... and only DJ ballroom dances.

I am considering upgrading to Numark's Mixdeck. I an mutsure if I want the Mixdeck - or the Quad. I use a dual CD player now in a rack box - and also have a small unit (2 CDs and built in mixer). In addition I use a computer with VDJ pro - and a VMS2. All go through a mixer. It seems that I can carry less with a Mixdeck. Which is a better unit - the MD or the Quad. Plusses and minuses for each? I appreciate any help you can give. I do like the idea that I can use an iPod touch with the MD - but would like the quad capability for the channels. Recommendations? Other brands?

Thanks

Inviato Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 4:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Quad unit offers a MIDI mixer (Mixdeck has an analogue one), so it will help you if you mix video (to control the internal software mixer) or need to record using VirtualDJ without any other connections, 3rd party softwares or Advanced Sound setup (Record Loopback).

Inviato Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 7:10 pm
richxdjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
djdad wrote :
The Quad unit offers a MIDI mixer (Mixdeck has an analogue one), so it will help you if you mix video (to control the internal software mixer) or need to record using VirtualDJ without any other connections, 3rd party softwares or Advanced Sound setup (Record Loopback).

Thanks .... I have no plans for video - but I like the 4 channel over the 2 channel mixer.

Inviato Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 10:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)