Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ddj wego limit version and vdj full version

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Should I keep the ddj wego limit version with the vdj full version. Or do they conflict because now vdj full version use a lot of cpu

Inviato Fri 18 Apr 14 @ 6:53 pm
The two programs are separate and won't have any effect on each other providing that you aren't trying to run them both at the same time.

However, you don't really need VirtualDJ LE installed any more now that you have the full Pro.

If Pro is using a lot of CPU, please check that your computer is optimised for DJ performance: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

In particular, make sure that you are not resizing or maximising the skin. Depending on your graphic card's capabilities, this can cause high CPU usage due to having to scale the skin on fly. Either use the default skin at its correct native size or download and use a custom skin that correctly matches your screen resolution: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

Inviato Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 12:22 pm
Thanks I have optimized my cpu the full pro version runs smoother. But I think they are on the same documents/Virtualdj path. I think Im going to start it from scratch. My Vsm2 runs good my Wego runs ok. The Controllers use Cpu too? If so that the prob not vdj

Inviato Sun 20 Apr 14 @ 1:19 pm
MIDI won't use much CPU, but if the controller has a built-in ASIO sound card, this will use CPU depending on the buffer size used (The smaller, the lower latency but the harder your computer must work to keep up (You will get clicks/pops, stuttering, etc. if it can't.))

For best results, a clean install of Windows from an OEM CD with only the minimum you need to DJ is recommended - I.e: Only install Windows itself, any drivers necessary for your computer, sound card, MIDI controller, etc. and VirtualDJ. Avoid using your DJ computer for web browsing, Internet downloading and other non-DJ tasks.

Make sure that the sound card is also set to 16-bit/44.1Khz if it allows this to be set in its control panel.

Inviato Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 11:29 am
Thanks for the help the wego does have a asio sound card. Im work on the latency issues or reroute to a different sound card until I get a better laptop THANKS FOR THE HELP

Inviato Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 11:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)