Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX 2 Controller

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

aquzaqLE userMember since 2012
I have an RMX - 2 controller which came with the VDJ LE 7 and it works fine. My friend at work owns VDJ 7 Professional and when I hooked it up to his laptop and installed it, the full version doesn't act like VDJ 7 LE. By this I mean LE shows you were the knobs and sliders are at and move why you move them. With his they don't. Is this an set up/ install issue? Neither of us are really technical and I can't see to find any thing to really help online. Any help is appreciated!

Inviato Wed 07 May 14 @ 10:50 pm
This could be because the version of VirtualDJ Pro at your work place is an out-of-date version. Please ask its owner to check and update it if necessary. The latest version is v7.4.1

Another possibility is there is also another MIDI controller (E.g: Owned by your friend) connected to it that also sends its knobs and slider positions, so conflicts with the positions of your RMX2. If this is the case, then you will either need to disconnect this other MIDI controller or move the knobs/sliders on your RMX2 to the positions shown on-screen on VirtualDJ's software mixer before you can make any adjustments.

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 4:36 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
please keep in mind, that the latest hercules control panel has also to be installed on the laptop you are testing with....

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 4:53 am
I was running vdj pro with my Hercules dj console Rmx with no problem. I bought the RMX2 that came with vdj-le. I want to run my pro on the new rmx2 but it won't work. It only works with the vdj-le with limited use of the settings feature. Please help. Thanks

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 12:28 pm

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 12:38 pm
In what way exactly does your RMX not work?

If you're running the latest version of Pro full then the RMX2 is natively supported - but you don't have Pro registered to your user name.

You need to register your Pro version to your account here, then you'll be able to download the latest version.

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 12:40 pm
While I could be wrong, the way I'm reading this it could be as simple as: the person using VDJ Pro is using a different skin.

Inviato Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)