Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Issue broadcasting to Shoutcast with Denon MC3000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys,

Hopefully this is in the right spot. I am a long time VDJ user and shoutcast streamer. I recently purchased a Denon MC3000 (upgraded from Hercules console) and have run into a couple of problems.

I have got the console working where it will stream to my Shoutcast server my microphones when theyre fed into the LineIn ports (exported from my Behringer: XENYX X1222USB mixer). The problem with this however is that even with using Asio4All drivers, the latency is noticable. Especially given I have artists who come over and need to keep on beat and have noticed the slight delay.

To alleviate this, I connected a line out from my mixer to the MIC in port on the Denon MC3000 which, when I turn the volume up, can be heard through VDJ with no delay. The problem is, this audio won't stream out to Shoutcast?

Is my only option connecting my mixer via LineIn?

In regards to the latency issues using Asio4All, I'm running Windows 7 64bit on an i7 3.4ghz machine with 8gb ram and running the app off a 250gb solid state hdd.

Would really appreciate any help as this is one hurdle with VirtualDJ that has always done my head in.

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 10:01 am
To add to this, one option I was looking at was buying a PCI soundcard and connecting to it direct from the output ports on the Denon MC3000 and then streaming what it hears via BUTT. This sounds like a really messy way to achieve this though.

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 10:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)