Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 8 PC Issues Karaoke

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cehletPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I ran VDJ 8 for the first time running Karaoke tonight prior to this I always ran version 7.4 and prior versions as well.

The karaoke lyrics display tends to hang up when the song is playing and there is no option to go full screen for it like in 7.4 where you could select the video card full screen. Also when you tell it to add files to database there is no status box popping up like in 7.4 which there needs to be. Also It does not add all my files to the database it hits aboud 70,000 Karaoke songs and stops right there I have over a million Karaoke songs and it should add all of them it scans all the files i know this as it takes 3 days for it to go through all the song files and scan them all.

It needs to have the ability like on PCDJ to have a singer list where you can make a list of the people who are up to sing and their song not like the Karaoke Skin where you have to modify the info file and put their name in there then go back through all the songs sang that night and clear out the names from the info waste of time when if there was a way to make a singer list like PCDJ has that would be smokin hot. Also a way to remotely access the song Database and search it then make requests from that instead of having the people write it down or having to have expensive song books which get damaged and stolen over time as it takes forever to create a book then add to it all the while trying to keep it alphabetized.

Inviato Fri 23 May 14 @ 5:19 am
i love this post. i agree 200% would love a better karaoke singer list (sax and dottys, pcdj, sigolos). as it is, i normally just remember songs but that's not always easy and it's not consistent enough. and having a plugin that can make a list of song titles and artists from your karaoke files in your database should be relatively simple. idk if you could create a server plugin necessarily but since vdj has the broadcast option, i'm sure somebody like SBDJ could think of something.

Inviato Thu 29 May 14 @ 12:47 pm
cehletPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I am hoping they have a solution coming up for the Karaoke Lyric issue as when I installed VDJ 8 on my PC it corrupted my VDJ 7 files including the database and it took me 2 weeks to scan all 2 TB of music into the database and I cannot tie up the computer for 2 weeks again and unfortunately the other computer I used for Karaoke is toasted thanks to mother nature and lighting it also took out my other drive with Karaoke on it so until insurance pays out for both the laptop and external drive including file recovery on the external drive I can't have this computer tied up. Funny thing is it also has issues on the Mac it won't import all of the Karaoke into the database on 7 or 8 and when it comes to the files 7 doesn't like importing all of the .zip files and 8 has issues with it if the file name is too long on it and won't import those either such as if a .zip file is over 20 characters it won't allow it to be imported it refuses to add it to the library.

Inviato Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 5:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)