Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VOLUMES SLIDERS ON FULL

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just received latest update. Why are the volume settings set full by default. Getting irritated about this especially when you re-map also how do you disable faders as on my Gig lap top using ADJ mxr19 Volume has to be set full to see Video I want this disabled also on slider. VDJ 8 is useless at the moment to me with regards to Karaoke until I get advice on this please.

Inviato Sun 25 May 14 @ 7:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Deck and Master Volume faders are set by default to 100% on launch. That was the case with VirtualDJ 7 as well, so I am not sure what u mean.

To unlink video strength from the volume faders set the setting videoVolumeLink (Config->Options->Advanced Options) to No

Inviato Sun 25 May 14 @ 7:52 pm
Hi Djdad

Did that change with out effect. Out of interest why are they set on full. Not tried since latest update of today.

Inviato Sun 25 May 14 @ 8:10 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
you can add a additional command to the oninit:

deck 1 volume 0% & deck 2 volume 0%

so the sliders should be down to 0 when launching VDJ

Inviato Mon 26 May 14 @ 1:32 am
Thank you Rob . How do I disable the Volume sliders so they don't interact with Video as they have to be full on to see Video on external screen .

Inviato Mon 26 May 14 @ 2:34 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
djdad wrote :
To unlink video strength from the volume faders set the setting videoVolumeLink (Config->Options->Advanced Options) to No

If you change your settings like djdad mentioned, it should work fine. So, no matter if deck volume is 0 or 100%, you can always see the video on your external screen.

Inviato Mon 26 May 14 @ 2:48 am
Great tip, thanks! I was searching like crazy at a wedding last Saturday and the Karaoke singers were all over the place (Vocally), and I have to use the cross fader to adjust music volume, and it was a pain. Thanks again!

Inviato Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 8:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)