Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 8 on Macbook to a Denon Mc6000 mk2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am using a macbook pro with VDJ and the controller is a Denon Mc6000 mk2... I have been using this successfully with VDJ 7 for a long time, but I downloaded 8 and I get no sound... VDJ is recognizing the controller as I am able to load music and play from the controller but the sound is extremely low out of the speaker and muffled. Can anyone help????? by the way, when I exit vdm 8 and go to 7, works like a charm, so another words, it isn't the laptop or speakers. Thanks in advance.

Inviato Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 6:49 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Have you selected at AUDIO - CARDs the MC6000?

If yes, please just move the related filter knob slow from the totaly left to the right and back till
the sound is clear.

Inviato Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 7:32 am
No idea?

Haui70 wrote :
Have you selected at AUDIO - CARDs the MC6000?

If yes, please just move the related filter knob slow from the totaly left to the right and back till
the sound is clear.

Inviato Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 8:31 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Inviato Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 3:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
On launch, VirtualDJ picks up the initial position of all the faders of the MK2 and adjust its values accordingly. So, there might be a chance that your Filter knobs (the 2 round knobs right above the LOAD buttons), are not at 12 o clock position and Filter is activated.

Inviato Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 3:47 am
Currently I have those two filter knobs all the way down (to the left) when using vdj 7.. so for 8 I need to use them?

Inviato Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 9:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You need to have them at 12 o clock position, in order the Filters to be turned off.

Inviato Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 6:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)