Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: american audio 10mxr cue mixing control

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anybody that owns this mixer is actually able to use the cue knob (cue mixing control) as it was intented or explained in the manual? It says that if you turned all the way to the left, you can listen the selected cue example channel A or Ch B, and if you turn it all the way to the right you can hear the program master output when mixing without a monitor, some how i think its a mistake n the manual and reviews from other websites since i can clearly see in the mixer knob left is ch A n right is chan B, if you live it at 12 oclock you can hear the two channels at the same time but not related to the crossfader or the master output so its useless or am i missing something? Any help would be much apreciated since im use to mix with my headphones on nightclubs without monitors.

Inviato Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 9:36 pm
This is what it says in the manual but it doesnt work like that.

Inviato Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 9:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, thats not the way the 10MXR works, and if you notice it uses terms (words) that dont exist on the unit, such as CUE or PGM.
What i see here is CH1 and CH2 at far left and far right positions and MIX somewhere in the middle.
Its a hardware operation (software doesnt do anything here actually, and you get only CH1 at 0%, CH2 at 100% and both CHs blend if in different position.

Probably this part of their manual was taken from another model.

Inviato Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 12:38 am
Thanks dj dad

Inviato Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 8:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)