Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon SC2000 and Windows 8 compatibility

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I havent been able to get native support on my Win8 system with this controller. On my Win7 PC no problem. Seesm like a driver issue? or compatibility? I just purchased this and i can't use it! Have been a proud VDJ supporter since Atomix days, this is very disappointing.

I tried downloading VDJ8 and to use my controller would cost me 149 but what guarantee do i have it will work when it seems in may be a windows 8 issue as again, it works fine on my Win7 system on VDJ 7.41!!! i spent months researching n have come up blank!!

Please advise!!!!

-AJ

Inviato Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 11:06 pm
ArrakisX wrote :
I tried downloading VDJ8 and to use my controller would cost me 149 but what guarantee do i have it will work

As you already own a Pro Infinity license - you don't need to buy / pay anything. Just use your username and password to authenticate your Computer.

If you skip the login window then your Computer is running in Home Free (Demo) Mode so you can just test any MIDI / HID device for 10 minutes or buy a CONTROLLER license.

As you already have the Pro Infinity it looks like you just did not activate the license on the machine.

Greets, Heiko

Inviato Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 11:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)