Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-WEGO-2 Audio re-routing to PC

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello Everybody,

I am here with a problem, I cant change the sound settings on Virtual DJ to use the laptop speakers. Now I have searching all over the forums and all over YouTube and I found a great tutorial, but I needed to activate the Virtual DJ Pro version, so I just used the 20 day trial. Once I did that, everything went smoothly, no problems, no nothing. Then once the 20 day trial ended a couple of days ago and I tried to use my WEGO-2 to mix. The settings were gone and I couldn't hear anything through the laptop speakers. Now that is just ANNOYING! I spent over 2 hours the other day trying to figure out how to do this and all of a sudden in 20 days it goes away. I do not want to pay ANY MONEY for the Pro Version just to get audio through my laptop!

Please tell me what I can do to fix this issue.

Regards,
Rishith

Inviato Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 4:07 am
I also forgot to mention that once I activated the Pro Version, on the tutorial, I had to go to Advanced Sound Config (Not there or VDJ LE) to use both my laptop sound card and the WEGO's sound card, because apparently I could only use either one, which was annoying.

Inviato Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 4:23 am
Sorry, you cannot do this in VirtualDJ LE which is limited software and is designed to work with the sound card built into the Wego only. Only the full software allows other sound cards and/or advanced configuration to be used.

However, there is a simple solution on our FAQ pages that you can use if you do not wish to upgrade: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20LE%20sound%20through%20computer%20speakers.html

Please also bear in mind that there is a time limited offer to upgrade to the full software at a discounted price, so we would recommend taking advantage of this while it's still available: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Inviato Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 5:59 am
Thank You for the information. Now I bought the cable and plugged it into the WEGO-2 and my set of speakers that have an AUX Cable and it works perfectly.

Inviato Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 9:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)