Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark NV - Page: 5

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

New look for my NV

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 4:59 pm
That's Badass timmy...where do I get one!!

Inviato Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 9:27 pm
I forgot to report this... as my m18x is still in the shop I had setup everything normally connected to the Alienware m18x to my m14 "baby Alien".before this I had the NV directly connected to the m14x usb and running fine and realized that the problem with the m18x is the fact that I used a powered hub in between.because when I then connected the hub and all the things normally on the big Alienware to the m14x I again got the crappy sound glitching now on the m14x.I freaked! so I re-plugged the nv to its own usb direct to the m14x laptop and all is fine!...
now about the sampler...
thing is I could use more pad "banks" and I think it would be nice if it could switch to another set of samples via a button command combination? .see I brought in the toolroom stem library and having to prepare each sample at a time.now this is the thing... as I am selecting a color for each,keeping the same color scheme numark uses , red for 4,blue for the next 4 ,green for the next 4 then yellow then orange then other color of my choice,I see there is a bug here with the green as it wont activate the color led's on the NV's pads until I change the "shade" of green a bit.strange.also once edited vdj makes a copy of the edited sample and dumps it in the root folder of the sampler and not making a sub folder as I think it would do.and Im having to "prepare all samples within the vdj sampler editor by reselecting the proper bpm .the packs are in 123,124,125 bpm's but vdj don't see this? I think the sampler editor should be able to detect the bpm when a sample is opened in it.hope you guys can follow what I am saying...

Inviato Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 11:09 pm

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 1:29 am
nice Timmy.but we have some more important things to do with this otherwise great controller?...

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 2:07 am
I think looking Badass ranks pretty high on the importance list!?!

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 7:11 pm
check further back in the thread dude.I was the one who posted about a skin for this.but its then I figured skin will loosen up and get in the way of the knobs and its just one more thing that would get old.besides I think it looks badass by itself so....but I use this in my recording studio and its functionality is more important...

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 8:58 pm
Hey all,

Is it possible to use more as one FX with the NV?
I've today play a bit with my old MixtrackProII and on the Mixtrack I've 3 FX Buttons with different FX. With the NV I've also 3 FX Buttons but all shows only one FX, for example Flanger:
FX1 shows Flanger STR, FX2 shows Flanger SPD and FX3 shows Flanger N/A

I want glad

FX1 = Flanger SPD
FX2 = Filter SBDJ
FX3 = Echo Doppler

like the MixtrackProII

In an DJ Software with S in his name are also 3 different FX Effects on this Buttons :)

I looking forward for some ideas or a solution, thank you!

Inviato Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 4:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 4:45 pm
-_- Hmm, now I feel me more as only stupid^^
Have never read the Manuel before... And I changed always the Effects with my mouse...

Thank you djdad! I'll now study the Manuel :)

Inviato Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 7:28 pm
Finally got my NV!! Used it last night for the first time live...Love it, Love it, Love it !! Although I had to extend my shelf on my DJ booth for it to fit with my flight case with the laptop tray all the way out.

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 1:26 am
DJ PebsHome userMember since 2015
I'm having trouble finding my sound card on vd8... The screens aren't working with my nv and it's not finding my sound card.

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 4:24 pm
Go to configurations,then sound.click on the drop down selections.you dont see the NV wasapi drivers there? did you allow time for the drivers to install and upgrade? if not try it again on another usb port. Also depending on how old is it,it might need a firmware update.you can download it at Numark support.you also did'nt say if your running windows or mac?

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 10:16 pm
im running windows 7.
i did the firmware update from the numark website, starting to come to the conclusion that i dont have the beta build that allows you to use the Numark NV..the beta build i have now is 2828.1112 version 8.1. Everything works on the controller except the screens and no soundcard is coming up for Numark NV in the audio settings. Dont know what to do at this point because i cant get the update beta build..

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 10:28 pm
I dont think I have the beta version neither.hmm here's the thing .there's a driver install for each screen as well.when you first turn it on do you hear windows "alert" sound 3 times? that would be for...midi #1,display left#2,and display right#3...if so then the drivers are being activated.

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 10:54 pm
no it does not sound 3 times only once saying a controller has been connected.
the only thing i downloaded was the firmware, nothing else..

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 10:56 pm
where can i install the drivers for each screen? i looked on nmark.com but all they have is the firmware that i already did.

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 10:57 pm
the NV installs all 3.Like I sayd,you must give it time.there will be a window showing this,then windows would search for updates.when done you should see 3 checkmarks in green.Also I've discovered that s best to use a usb port direct,that is dont plug the NV on a usb hub,you will get glitching.

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 11:14 pm
This is what it is doing right now, I plugged it in another USB port instead of the one I been pluggin it in. I don't know how that would make a difference. But this is the first time I seen it download all this.

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 11:31 pm
Ok the screens are working now!
But now the song is on the opposite side of the computer.like on my controller it's on deck 2 but on my laptop it's on deck one..

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 11:33 pm
79%