Topic: MULTI TouchScreen - Page: 4
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
groovindj wrote :
Just increase the font size.

Thanks Groovin,miss the obvious,note to self,must get new head

Inviato Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 1:50 pm
WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Noticed this...

When i hold shift down and press the FX, wich now is calld Custom, a set of user custom buttons shows.
But what is with the ZERO 3, 6 & Setting on one deck, an nothing on the other, what do they do , and how can i change it ?

Update!

Found out it was my old custom settings from other skin, but still couldn't change it with out going back to other skin first and change it there

Inviato Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 8:49 pm
A touchscreen skin, with all the features in panels. Pads support. 4 Decks. Requires VirtualDJ 8.2+

using only 2 Deck (deck 1 deck 2)?

Inviato Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 12:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Click on the Deck numbered buttons 1,2 on the decks to switch between decks 1,3 and 2,4
The skin offers swapping decks not all 4 decks in the same view due to limited space

Inviato Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 10:07 am
sweet update. Thanks Boss!

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 6:21 am
What is new in 3.1 ?

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 1:53 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
bug fix

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 6:38 pm
Changelog :
SHIFT+Custom Buttons opens Button Editor

Reminder : SHIFT+FX button shows Custom buttons instead of vertical ScratchWave

Inviato Sun 11 Dec 16 @ 1:01 pm
in this skin, [shift] and right clicking on [custom] to show the 8 custom buttons instead of pitch sliders..
on the right hand custom buttons, once I have set a custom button I cannot do a right click to edit that button. I can do this on the left hand side.

Inviato Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 12:23 am
thanks for an update =)
& guys for the input!

Inviato Sat 21 Jan 17 @ 6:09 am
Custom buttons...

If I have set up some custom buttons like this :

1. setting 'zeroDB' 'default'
2. setting 'zeroDB' '-3dB'
3. setting 'zeroDB' '-6dB'
4. setting 'zeroDB' '-9dB'

Is it possible to have a colorcode so when its "not on" its lightgrey and "on" bright red ?
What code should i put in the color field ?

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 11:11 pm
Something like..
setting 'zeroDB' '-3dB' ? color 'gray' : color 'red'

Replace gray/red with #html or r,g,b values to get the desired colors

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 2:58 am
setting 'zeroDB' '-3dB' ? color 'blue' : color 'red'

Does not work..
Tried changing db value for each button, all stil turns up red

Inviato Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 12:32 pm
Hello DJDad!
Quick Questions. Could we add the ability to touch, drag, and drop tracks while in "list view" to decks?

Can we set up the virtual keyboard to auto appear when you tap into the search bar?

I appreciate your work

Inviato Wed 08 Mar 17 @ 10:23 am
gavinPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi mate, this is brilliant, I've been using it for a while, however, I've just bought a HP touchscreen ENVY which flips into a tablet, when I do this, the track listing changes to blocks with album art, the button doesn't change it back, is there anything you can do to fix this at all mate. Its a lot easier to scroll through and manage when it is just a list - and also you can see a lot more tracks on the page. Would appreciate it as its the only thing I'm struggling with at the moment.

Inviato Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 6:57 pm
That's the default browser view for touch / tablet use. You'd have to modify the skin to prevent it doing that, if I recall.

Inviato Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 9:27 pm
No, the skin doesnt force any mode , unless you are using an older version.
See what you have in Settings->Options for Touchscreenmode. If set to Yes, then the List will be forced to Grid View.

Inviato Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 3:06 am
user11723246 wrote :
Hi mate, this is brilliant, I've been using it for a while, however, I've just bought a HP touchscreen ENVY which flips into a tablet, when I do this, the track listing changes to blocks with album art, the button doesn't change it back, is there anything you can do to fix this at all mate. Its a lot easier to scroll through and manage when it is just a list - and also you can see a lot more tracks on the page. Would appreciate it as its the only thing I'm struggling with at the moment.

Now I use the same type of l/top/ tablet and have the same problem. In laptop mode the skin button to change view from grid to list works but in tablet position it doesn't. What I have to do is get the vdj touch open with machine in laptop position,then open options all setting, go to skins, touch mode. then change l/top to tablet position.(the browser now changes to grid setting ).I then have to get back to list view by using the yes /no boxes in options.Nothing else i tried worked.Using windows 10 and current skin. Your Help DJ Dad please

Inviato Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 9:16 am
Hi DJ DAD, Is there a fix in the pipeline for the above

Inviato Mon 01 May 17 @ 11:08 am
DJ Dad my Surface studio is coming in tomorrow anyone out ther running the Skin with Surface Studio???

Inviato Wed 17 May 17 @ 11:02 am
47%