Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 8 with MC6000 MK2 Fader Lag

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm slightly irritated by the reaction time of my faders using the MC6000 MK2 with VDJ8. It's not latency issues as my buffer size is down to 5ms which is plenty and not a hint of a crack or pop ! If I'm dropping a fader to talk, cutting into another track or for crowd interaction, it seems slow. Never had this with 7.4 and the MK1 but then that was done externally by the mixer and now it's all software based, is there a setting I can play with to rectify this does anyone know?

Inviato Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 6:30 am
I have the same issue with this controller the lag is terrible till now I've tried everything from changing buffer to the scratch sensitivity it's at 8 by default but I didn't experience anything positive at all even by taking it into double digits. If the skin and controller were stable on 7 I'd I use it. But 3 things us mc6000mk2 owners want to see happen fast and that's first a realtime fader on timecode issue fixed with better advanced calibration settings as virtual dj had on 7 pro. Next, a controller and 4 deck skin that works as the mk2 should. And last but not least I've been on the phone for the last two days seeking support on the phone and I realize I'm not the only one needing help but wow 4 hrs straight for 2 days trying to get support. Wow. And the sad thing about it without mentioning names cause I'm not interested in getting people fired but if your handling support patience with a customer which is a must. I've dealt with some irritated customer reps. PLEASE FIX THIS

Inviato Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 2:40 pm
You can try this I am not sure it will help or not but I had a similar situation with my pitch controls and this corrected that issue. Go into the options and type in the search box takeover. You will have a few settings, I ended up setting mine both at gradual, you can try them and see which works best for you. I am not sure these will work for the issue you are having but its worth a shot.
Let me know if it helps

J

Inviato Sun 03 Aug 14 @ 5:18 pm
ao74smPRO InfinityMember since 2012
thank you , it solved the lag problem on my mc3000, too

Inviato Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 2:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)