Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CDJ 850s

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am posting because I don't see much on cdj850s. I am trying to setup the recording. I know its in the advanced configuration but when I set it up I cant get it working properly. I need some help please I want to listen to my progression. Using the external mixer similar to how cdj 400s are setup it works fine but I can hear the cueing in the recording. I have the cable I need as well. It has to be something in the settings configuration I may be missing.?

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:02 pm
Already viewed that page connected the wiring as I had stated in my post. What I need help with is the advanced config. setup. I cannot do any setting that will work. I haven't even attempted to record yet because I can't even get it to play right. I have tried mono setup, I have the drivers downloaded I need, I have unchecked mono tried it that way and have a master, deck 1, deck 2, and the reloop both mono and not and it drives everything to one channel it wont split it to two channels like when I have it on the external mixer and everything working correctly except the recording. I have it set for pioneer asio, outputs 1 and 2 and when on mono I have two of everything basically. Ill upload a screenshot if needed but this really shouldn't be complicating I had this same problem with the 400s and fixed it but then took a long break after selling my equipment.

Inviato Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 3:03 pm
djinception wrote :
connected the wiring as I had stated in my post.

No - actually all you said was that you have the cable you need. Nothing about how anything was wired.

djinception wrote :
What I need help with is the advanced config. I haven't even attempted to record yet

I must've misunderstood when you said you were "trying to set up the recording".

You say that everything works correctly on the external mixer. That sounds to me as if you have the advanced config correct. However, if you're trying to record in VDJ when using an external mixer then you will hear the cueing like you say - because you're recording the audio in VDJ before it's been mixed (by the external mixer).

When using an external mixer, you need to record from the mixer, not in VDJ. The VDJ recording is fed from the internal mixer - which is not used when config is set to "external mixer".

Inviato Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 3:46 pm
Okay I got you sorry if you misunderstood. I just can't get the advanced configuration setup correctly? I have tried every way I can think would be logical. I would imagine it would be the same as with the 400s though its not working. It all goes to one channel which wont work or its completely crappy audio with latency issue but I am using a desktop with more power than my laptop

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 7:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)