Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: controllers and rmx stations

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
I have a few questions that i hope you may be able to answer,i have recently seen the pioneer rmx 500 and was wondering if firstly it was compatible with virtual dj 8 and secondly would there be cheaper alternatives??
My next question is on controllers...i currently have the hercules mk4 but find it a little small now after a bit of use and also am missing my gain control dials and want to get another one but cant seem to find a definitive list of compatible vdj8 controllers?? Is there a biggerand slightly better controller with good effects that would possibly cancel the need for RMX 500
hope you can help
regards
russell

Inviato Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 5:53 am
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20Controllers.html

Bear in mind that pretty much any controller is "compatible with" VDJ. Some may not have native support, but they can be mapped.

The RMX units are designed to be primarily external stand-alone effects units for use with hardware that doesn't have built in effects.

As VDJ has its own software effects (and can host plugins) the need for external effects is removed/lessened.

A simple controller with a few knobs & buttons (from Novation for example) can easily allow hardware control of the software effects.

Get yourself along to BPM at the NEC (Sept 13-15) and you'll be able to see/try/discuss all the above and more.

Inviato Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 6:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)