Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: TellyVisuals - Page: 4
MoocatsPRO InfinityMember since 2016
wildcountryclub wrote :
the 32bit version is still free.
and NO i will not be sharing something i paid for, have supported through continual donations, and it's incredibly rude of you to ask for someone to do that.

I fully appreciate your position.

I wasn't aware I could use this on any level without making the donation first.

Needless to say, should the creator return I would be making the donation regardless assuming it works well for me; which is why I wanted to try it.

Failing his return I was more gearing at buying someone's "copy" from them; certainty I'd not leech from someone else's purchase; especially not in a professional setting. Such a thing would not be conscionable to me anyway.

I apologise for causing you any offence.

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 9:31 pm
just like with VirtualDJ - licenses are not transferable.

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 9:51 pm
MoocatsPRO InfinityMember since 2016
wildcountryclub wrote :
just like with VirtualDJ - licenses are not transferable.

If you say so. There's little information visible to me on such matters on the creators website.

Sadly, the only version it would allow me to install without a license code is 3.01 which I can not seem to make work on the current build of the VirtualDJ software.

In absence of being able to test a version that does work I'm stuck where I was before I initially posted. I've no knowledge of the creator as you seem to, thus no idea if he'll return at any point to send me a code if I did indeed "donate".

A shame. If it were an automated process and I knew it would work; I'd take a punt and I'd buy it even in the creators absence, even if I then decided it wasn't for me.

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 11:21 pm